At Carlos Warren & Son the health and well-being of our customers, co-workers, and communities is our top priority. We know the concern and uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are committed to understanding the changing needs as the situation evolves.
We are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our customers and our team members during this time:
- Our office and facilities are cleaned and sanitized daily with germ-killing cleansers.
- Our employees are asked to stay home if they are showing signs of infection.
- We are taking employees temperatures daily.
- Our office has hand sanitizer throughout.
- Our staff is following the CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of the virus including regular hand washing throughout the day and avoidance of touching your face.
- All team members have been asked when possible to social distance themselves the recommended 6 feet to prevent person to person transmitting.
All employees who enter your home or business are protected with Nitrile/Latex gloves, booties, face masks (if requested) and will require no contact with anyone at your home.
- Field employees will also wash their hands after each appointment and before their next.
We will continue to provide all services as usual. If you have questions or concerns about installations, in-home consultations or other services we provide, we’re here to address them and offer flexibility to reschedule at your convenience.